Sirsasana “the king of all asanas” – B.K.S. Iyengar
- Improves circulation, sending extra blood to brain, scalp and eyes.
- Reverses the gravity on your digestive track, creating blood flow to these important organs, cleaning out trapped material and gasses, and increasing nutrient absorption and delivery to your cells
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression
- Stimulates the pituitary and pineal glands
- Strengthens your spine and core as it works the muscles in your abdomen, back, neck, shoulders and arms
- Strengthens the lungs and deepens and calms your breathing because of the increased pressure on your diaphragm
- Therapeutic for asthma, infertility, insomnia, sinusitis and aids digestion, especially if you are suffering from constipation
Easily lift into a headstand with the Headstand Bench inversion prop.
Yoga therapy – recovery, injuries to head, neck or shoulder: Body weight rests on the shoulders, not the head and neck. Hand grips provide a better balancing point for those with rotator cuff problems.
Experienced yogis: Hold Sirsasana for longer periods. The support of the headstand bench enables you to add more time in headstand, building your stamina while allowing your trapezius to rest.
Using the Headstand Bench is easy. Check it out.
The Ananda Balanced Body Headstand Bench is made of a reinforced steel frame and a seat with 2 inches of padding, a perfect combination of strength and comfort.
Questions? Need help? Call us: 844-344-6988